Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Life In Israel

Hey guys~!
This is great....Chavale were are you? Why are you not participating? Anyways, life here in the holy land is going great! BH....Yesterday was registration day for Touro...it was really really funny....all these Flatbush girls looking exactly the same, one right after the next, yakking away, also some brought their babys! It was quite a scene...but hey it will work for me...I am so excited to get back into school. Anyways last night and today are my birthday, we went our to dinner it was fun! I am 22....finally catching up to everyone..this is exciting! Anyways I wanted to wish you guys all the brachos in the world, Adina for you and Aaron and Laylay, You should have a healthy and prosperous year. Chai for you and Mendal and Iyh your new baby, may everything go smoothly and healthy, and may everything work out for you this year the way you want it! For Chavs, you and Chezky and your unborn baby, IYh all will be wonderful and healthy and much success with your shlichus this year! Anyways I miss you guys all so much! Be in touch!
Thanks for everything!
Luv Raizy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home