Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Just me Again!

Hey guys,
Sorry I have not posted till now, but to tell you the truth I completly 4got about the blog for a few days, I kept checking my gmail and got all sad when no one sent any emails! All of a sudden it hit me we have a blog!!!! I have to check it!! So here I am ....Adina that is absolutly hilarious that you went to a mariners game! Total Dejavu!....its great that you went. Anyways Yom tov here was really nice, we got invited out all 4 meals, so I didnt have to cook a thing, which was kinda nice! Other then that all is well over here in the holy land, no new news! Its all the same, I will hopefully be joining a gym soon, its actually right near the house, and touro is starting after the holidays, I am really excited about that. Anyhow, as soon as I start taking pics here I'll start posting them, Adina your so good about it, how do you even know how to do it? Anyways guys I miss you all tunz.....love you all!
P.s. Chavs it sounds like you've got your hands full!!! Try to stay off your feet and dont over do nething!!!
Love Raizy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home