Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hurray

huurray
finally someone else posted a blog!! i was abuot to give up this hole blog thing....but guys you really gata post pictures...it makes it more fun!!
anyhow i am home by my parents now!! Rosh hashana was crazy, 20 minutes before yom tov started our power went out....it didn;t go back on for 26 HOURS!! it was crazy....also my inlawas poweer went out so we were screwd! basically ate challah, tuna...ect...but then 28 hours later wen it went back on we ate by my inlawas for the second night and adina got....FOOD POISENING!@@@@ don't ask i threw up all night and then had to fly to sharon by myself with the baby,,,barfng away...it was the craziess 24 hours of my life!!
well just wanted to share my lovely expeirence with everyone!!!!
listen can all you guys post your phone numbers...my cell phone died and i have no numbers!!!
missing you all!
thanks ray for the updates! i am glad things are working out for you in israel!!! and i can't wait to see pictures!!!!
love adina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home