Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hi again

Chavs, thats so nice that mishi came! I was just thinking about her recently. When is she due? I think we should invite her to the blog, does anyone have her email address? I really miss her!! Anyways, Chavs you said I should put names of the ppl in my pics, so here goes. In the group pics, the krasanows are there ( they are here for the holidays! we've been hanging out with them) then my cousins Berele and Racheli Wilhelm, then some singles in the back, and this really nice couple Moshe and Tova Storik, they are newly married, and she plays the violin really amazingly! Then lower down is me and my sister in law Miriam, Aryeh's sister, shes really cute, and helps so much, she is in seminary this year near us, so she comes over all the time. Our place has been majorly packed this yomtov, Miriam, and usually some friends camp out here too, which is really no big deal, I dont have to feed them really or host them, she takes care of them, and I let them raid my fridge, so yea its funny! Then my brother Shmuly is in town, he's staying by Mendy biut sometimes he stays the night here on my couch! ...So we have been busy but its been fun!...neways missin you guys a lot!
Someone invite mishi to the blog!!!
Luv Raizy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home