Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sukkos in Israel




Hi guys,
How are you all? Anyways, sukkos here has been really beautiful so far! I made the first night meal, and we had some guests it was really nice, I just hope that as I do this more often it gets faster!! Seriously, I have always been someone in the kitchen as you guys know, but I guess I never had to make the meal from begining to end. Anyways in the end it was really nice! We had a nice big sukka, it actually came with the apartment, the woman who owns our place had it in storage, so we didnt have to buy one...which is great! You guys know how sukkos is here, concerts and parties every night! But we have not been so exciting, naturally, so we have only gone out a little. But last night we made a big BBQ/farby in our sukka and it was really nice!.....we had a great time, so yea thats whats going on here! Here are some pics of our holiday here!
Missin you guys!
luv Raizy,
p.s. Chavs you look so great preggy! you only have a month left, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chava said...

Looks like fun raizy! You gotta put names of the people in the pictures! We have no idea who they are!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home